Re: Fedora Desktop guide

Hello,

I think the videocasting is a good idea (as Paul mentioned it, and as I
remember it's not the new idea in Fedora's World ;)). But I have one
more question, and maybe suggestion. Would the movies be only in
English, or every language could have its own versions? The vacation's
time is going so I will have more time now. More time for working in the
Fedora's World ;))

Regards,
Pawel Sadowski