Re: Fedora Desktop guide

O/H Pawel Sadowski έγραψε:
Hello,

I think the videocasting is a good idea (as Paul mentioned it, and as I
remember it's not the new idea in Fedora's World ;)).

I think it is a good idea too. This would be a good time to organize such a thing, since the marketing team is preparing a video contest. Perhaps some participants would be happy to answer questions or help with this project (docs-video?) too.

But I have one
more question, and maybe suggestion. Would the movies be only in
English, or every language could have its own versions?

Well, this is quite easy to solve, since we could add subtitles to the screencast. This happened with the "Against-TCPA" video [1], which provided the english subtitles and people translated and submitted their translation, which was put on the site too.

D.

[1]: http://www.lafkon.net/tc/ (see "Other languages link)

 The vacation's
time is going so I will have more time now. More time for working in the
Fedora's World ;))

--
Dimitris Glezos
Jabber ID: glezos jabber org, PGP: 0xA5A04C3B