[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

Re: OT: FC6 T1



btw adam, afaik, fc6t1 will be pushed to mirrors in 21st of june starting at 10:00 am EDT, (17:00, in romania, where i  live (=GMT+2, afaik))

..
..


On 6/21/06, cornel panceac <cpanceac gmail com> wrote:
anyway discard the message since it has no value execpt for the one who was meant to.
:(
..


On 6/21/06, cornel panceac < cpanceac gmail com> wrote:
hmmm, sorry man, one of the many times when gmail replies to the wrong person :(

please accept my apoogies.

..

On 6/21/06, Adam Moreland <journo_bouy hotmail co uk > wrote:
Um slight problem. I cant translate the language. I dont know what the
message says. The link is to an ftp site that says i dont have permissions??

can someone translate this?? thanks...

Mr Adam L Moreland (MAniX) | Registered Linux User: #417406
BA (Hons) Media Studies, 2nd Year, UoN
****
System: Pentium 4 SKT478 2.8GHz Precott, AMD Athlon XP-M 2800+ | GPG Key:
AC230C32
****
pub 1024D/AC230C32 2006-05-21
Key fingerprint = 14F4 50F5 806C 25A5 B33C C2BF 982C 87B7 AC23 0C32
uid Adam Moreland (MAniX)
sub 2048g/A471FCE7 2006-05-21
****





>From: "cornel panceac" < cpanceac gmail com>
>Reply-To: For participants of the Documentation Project
><fedora-docs-list redhat com>
>To: "For participants of the Documentation Project"
><fedora-docs-list redhat com >
>Subject: Re: OT: FC6 T1
>Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:18:57 +0200
>
>ftp://10.3.0.4
>
>in reteaua anr
>imicer scuze dar incerc sa extind o ruta si a mers doar primul segment. al
>doilea, n-a mai vrut (galati_bun)
>
>dar daca as vrea sa leg doua rute intre ele?
>thnx :)
>
>calitatea e cea care se vede. camera nu-i prea desteapta, dupa cum e si
>utilizatorul :)
>
>o zi buna!
>..
>..
>
>
>On 6/21/06, Adam Moreland <journo_bouy hotmail co uk > wrote:
>>
>>I am looking for the relEase mirror for FC6 Test 1, and dont know where to
>>go. I want to test it out and do a review. And maybe work on the
>>documentation for this?? Can anyone help??
>>
>>
>>
>>Mr Adam L Moreland (MAniX) | Registered Linux User: #417406
>>BA (Hons) Media Studies, 2nd Year, UoN
>>****
>>System: Pentium 4 SKT478 2.8GHz Precott, AMD Athlon XP-M 2800+ | GPG Key:
>>AC230C32
>>****
>>pub 1024D/AC230C32 2006-05-21
>>Key fingerprint = 14F4 50F5 806C 25A5 B33C C2BF 982C 87B7 AC23 0C32
>>uid Adam Moreland (MAniX)
>>sub 2048g/A471FCE7 2006-05-21
>>****
>>
>>_________________________________________________________________
>>The new MSN Search Toolbar now includes Desktop search!
>>http://join.msn.com/toolbar/overview
>>
>>--

_________________________________________________________________
Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger
7.5 today! http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview

--
fedora-docs-list mailing list
fedora-docs-list redhat com
To unsubscribe:
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-docs-list




[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]