Re: release-notes README-en.xml, 1.4, 1.5 about-fedora.omf, 1.3, 1.4 about-gnome.desktop, 1.2, 1.3

Pawel Sadowski napisał(a):
Are you maybe translating Fedora Core 5 Release Notes? If so, they are
already translated, but there are "some problems" with publishing. That
is, I have translated the XML files instead of PO. But I have to idea
how to deal with it - I will take another language PO file and just
replace the language with Polish translation. Now the vacation time is
going so I will have a lot of time for doing that. Sorry for this
delay... They are translated for quite a long time, just need
publishing. I will do my best to do it as quickly as possible - I
promise :)

Here I was thinking only about these three files (*.desktop and *.omf ones), nothing else. :P
BTW use the POT file, not other po.

--
Piotr "Raven" Drąg
Sorry for my English