Fedora Gaming Writings: neverputt

Adam Moreland journo_bouy at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jun 22 21:23:30 UTC 2006

Hey, meu amigo bom!

>From: Hugo Cisneiros <hugo at devin.com.br>
>To: For participants of the Documentation Project
><fedora-docs-list at redhat.com>
>Subject: Fedora Gaming Writings: neverputt
>Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:38:55 -0300
>
>Hi,
>
>First, let me thank Adam for helping doing revision in my english.

Thats no problem at all.

>Second, another game page was done:
>
>    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/neverputt
>
>It needs:
>
>    * English revision

I have done this, but im sure all have been notified to the edits. Tomorrow
i shall work on Supertux, unless there are any objections?? I love this
game, and see it needs the content added and configuration info and stuff. I
can do this as i have completed the game and love it!! So funny. I shall
also help with edits and grammar.

>I'll use this list to announce these pages for writers' interest. Is it ok?

Makes it easy for those working on the pages so we dont tread on each others
edits, and know what is new, since there are like 20 odd games pages being
worked on, at the same time. Im happy with that kind of notification.

>Thanks!

De nada, Sinceramente, seu amigo!
Adam

Mr Adam L Moreland (MAniX) | Registered Linux User: #417406
BA (Hons) Media Studies, 2nd Year, UoN
****
System: Pentium 4 SKT478 2.8GHz Precott, AMD Athlon XP-M 2800+ | GPG Key:
AC230C32
****
pub 1024D/AC230C32 2006-05-21
Key fingerprint = 14F4 50F5 806C 25A5 B33C C2BF 982C 87B7 AC23 0C32
uid Adam Moreland (MAniX)
sub 2048g/A471FCE7 2006-05-21
****