translation-quick-start-guide is available in french

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 20:13:38 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 09:34 +0200, Damien Durand wrote:
> Sorry, yes normally this file is fr_FR

Hi Damien,

Please try to post your replies at the bottom of list email when
possible, which makes it easier to read conversation threads.

You still need to create fr_FR common entities as described in the
Translation Quick Start Guide (section 4.2, step 1).  I'm watching the
commits, so you don't need to mail the list after you do it.  I'll know
and proceed from there.  I've already moved the PO file to fr_FR.po --
use this locale for future translations.  Thank you for your hard work!

     Fedora Project Board: http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board