New 'pt' Translations

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 20:56:33 UTC 2006

Jose,

Many apologies, but our Translation Quick Start Guide doesn't tell
translators that they need to also put a couple things in the
"rpm-info.xml" file in a module.  Can you look at:

  jargon-buster/rpm-info.xml
  selinux-faq/rpm-info.xml

And add a <translation> element next to the en_US one?  I put a guide in
the jargon-buster/rpm-info.xml for you to edit as needed.  I just built
and published the Jargon Buster, and I'll fix the SELinux FAQ once
you've worked your magic on the rpm-info.xml file.  Thanks!

     Fedora Project Board: http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board