Greek (el) translation of Docs

Hi all.

I just started translating the common entities for the greek language. ISO codes: el, el_GR (Greece) and el_CY (Cyprus).

(Note: the two countries have the same terminology and translations, so using just "el" is better.)

If there is no problem, I'll start commiting stuff. :)

--
Dimitris Glezos
Jabber ID: glezos jabber org, PGP: 0xA5A04C3B