Self-Introduction: Eric Kreller

Eric Kreller erickreller at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 25 10:15:15 UTC 2006

Eric Kreller

   - Augutusburg(Saxony), Germany; GMT+1
   - Student(pupil)
   - Samuel-von-Pufendorf Gymnasium(Gramarschool) Flöha
   - Your goals in the Fedora Project

            I want to help the Fedora Project.

   - Historical qualifications

               o What level and type of computer skills do you have?
               o Working with Linux since 2003
               o Lots of Experience with Microsoft Windows XP, 2000 and
Server 2003
               o since beginning 2006, Linux had becoming the only OS on my
home boxes
               o got experience with the proprietaries graphicalcard modules
from ATI and nVidia
               o Experience with wine and other Windows emulators

   - What other skills do you have that might be applicable?

               o Strong PHP, JAVA and HTML knowledge
               o light C knowledge(I'm learning C at the moment)
               o Configuration experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, Apache
HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, Resin and PHP

   - What makes you an excellent match for the project?

              o I love to use Fedora Core
              o I' m young(only 16), I've power to do things, that you want
me to do

   -     *GPG KEYID and fingerprint

pub   1024D/E756BF5C 2006-06-25
  Key fingerprint = C46D 167D FA6F 8E27 6744  1157 133F 3201 E756 BF5C
uid                  Eric Kreller (nothing) <erickreller at googlemail.com>
sub   1024g/E94D9F89 2006-06-25