Re: Difference of the two common entities files?

On Sat, 2006-06-24 at 16:44 +0100, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> Hi.
>
> What's the difference between the following two files?
>
>   * docs-common/common/entities/entities-en_US.ent
>   * docs-common/common/fedora-entities-en_US.ent
>
> I created the first one with the normal `make` procedure inside the
> entities directory, but I can't seem to find how to create the second
> one, which it seems that is needed by the translation-quick-start-guide.
>
> What's the need of both these files?

The first one is currently used to provide project-wide entities, while
the second is a holdover from our earlier processes.  We haven't cleaned
it out of CVS yet because we wanted to make sure things were working as
planned before identifying and removing cruft.

     Fedora Project Board: http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board