Re: Language locale order?

O/H Paul W. Frields έγραψε:
On Tue, 2006-06-27 at 01:26 +0100, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
Is there an order we should use for the locales in the OTHERS variable and elsewhere (first come first serve or alphabetical)?

No, it makes no difference.

OK. Just wondering where I should use alphabetical order and where not, since just sticking to alphabetical probably increases overall maintainability.

Of course the 5 one-liner locales in the Makefile probably isn't an issue. Just wanted to make sure what to use for other stuff as well (people's names, full language names in website, etc).

-D

--
Dimitris Glezos
Jabber ID: glezos jabber org, PGP: 0xA5A04C3B