Guide on release notes translation?

Hello.

I searched the wiki for a page explaining how the translation of the beats work (or should work), but didn't find any.

Some other questions that come to my mind concerning the relnotes translation:

* Does the "release notes freeze day" mean that a translator can't (or shouldn't) translate the .po file earlier? * Is the 'release-notes/devel' cvs module updated from the wiki before the freeze day so that we can star working on the translation before the freeze day?
 * If yes, how often?
* What's the best way to retain the translated parts of the older beats without translating them again?

If there is such a page (targeted for translators, not beat writers), someone please point it out to me (sorry for not finding it).

If not, then I believe such a page would be useful, because the translation of the release notes are somewhat different from the rest of the docs.

Thanks.

-Dim

--
Dimitris Glezos
Jabber ID: glezos jabber org, PGP: 0xA5A04C3B