Re: irc + fedora-docs??

On Wednesday 28 June 2006 07:54, "Adam Moreland" <journo_bouy hotmail co uk>
wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Just a question, what is the irc channel for the fedora-docs list, and do
> many of you use it?? Im thinking this will be quicker and more interactive
> than emailing, and useful for chats as well. Thoughts and irc?? and what
> server is it on??

Many of the regular Fedora Documentation contributors hang out in #fedora-docs
on freenode.  There is usually at least one person there, and it is also used
for the regular Steering Committee meetings.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com

http://www.n-man.com/