install-guide/en

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 15:03:07 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 21:38 +0800, Yuan Yijun wrote:
> So I did these things and it builds OK for en. But "make xml-zh_CN"
> segfaults. What should I do now? :(

This is why I think we're going to need to handle local entities along
with other translatable XML files.  Otherwise there's no way to make
translations build automatically.  We want all this to happen
transparently when we have good PO files.  Tommy is on the case, I
expect we'll hear something from him today.