where to send bits for FC5 helpers?

We have some bits in the release notes that could help the forum,
#fedora, and so forth with answers to about-to-be common questions.

For example, I just added this (subject to further QA by Harald):

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/OverView#udev

I want to see that be in a review list for anyone who helps end users.
Where would that be?

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject