Re: docs-common Makefile.common,1.80,1.81

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" (pfrields) <fedora-docs-commits redhat com>, spake thus:

> Let's generate new entities for a document at build time, into a real
> file.

Let's don't.  This is a bad idea because it's yet another duplicated
file in the local directory that adds NO new information and cannot
be used for adding local entities because it creates a new file every
time the locale is changed.  Heaven help us if someone archives this file.

set-locale-${1} is not the right place for this.

I'm on this.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!