Re: Fedora Tour

Mtshca aol com wrote:

Hi..

I am new. I need to know a list of dialup 56k modems that will work on Fedora Core 4 Linux9.

Kindly use the Fedora list or forums for such questions. Refer to the following link for more information

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PostIsOffTopic.

Note that its better to use a separate mail with a specific subject to write to the list instead of reusing an existing thread. Thanks.

--
Rahul