Re: [RFC] FDP locale "en" considered harmful

Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com>, spake thus:

> Since we are so far along with the release notes, as there is another
> opportunity to build the XML for the Web-published version ... should we
> wait until the Web-published notes are done?  Or is the interruption
> manageable?

Release notes timing would be considered.  I'd happily wait until FC5
hits the street before starting changing anything.  I'd like it
completed before any new documents appear, though.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!