missing in release notes...

Ciao,
While translating the release-notes I have seen 2 small problems:
1) no italian entities where used to make the documents but the english were
used instead (I have cecked it in RELEASE-NOTES.xml)
2) no Virtualization document can be translated; it not appear in the .po or
pot file.

Thanks

--
Francesco Tombolini <tombo adamantio net>