install-guide/po fedora-install-guide.pot, 1.2, 1.3 zh_CN.po, 1.5, 1.6

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Mon Mar 6 12:41:50 UTC 2006

Uttered "Yuan Yijun" <bbbush.yuan at gmail.com>, spake thus:

> > Update of /cvs/docs/install-guide/po
> > In directory cvs-int.fedora.redhat.com:/tmp/cvs-serv28688/po
> My god. It seems I have to revert it. Have you tried msgfmt
> --statistics zh_CN.po? I think the numberz would be very interesting.

Not sure what you mean here.  Unfortunately, it will be at least this
evening (2006-03-06 US/Central) before I can look at this.

Sorry for the bother.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!