Linux kernel changes on the release notes

Hi

The network section on the release notes (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Networking) documents some of the major changes between kernel revisions but these are already nicely documented at http://wiki.kernelnewbies.org/LinuxChanges. I added this link to the relevant section already but maybe we should not duplicate this information within the release notes unnecessarily?

--
Rahul