Re: Coreutils POSIX changes not documented in release notes

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com>, spake thus:

> On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 14:07 -0500, Bill Rugolsky Jr. wrote:
> > I was all excited about upgrading some servers to FC5, and this stops
> > that upgrade cold until every one of hundreds of locally written scripts,
> > some two decades old, are audited and "fixed."

Doesn't belong in release notes; this is an application porting
issue.  Release Notes is not for migration topics, but differences
from the FC{n-1} version.

Upgraders, si!  Migrators, no!

NOTABUG is my position.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!