release notes translations for ISO due at 23:59 UTC 6 March

Robert 'Bob' Jensen docs-list at fedoralinks.org
Fri Mar 10 17:24:18 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 11:10 +0300, Andrew Martynov wrote:
> Hello, Karsten!
>
> Unfortunally I`m not sure I will be able to prepare 100% ready translation
> of Release Notes to Russian today before deadline.
> I was too busy for primary job during last two weeks :(
>
> So I will commit all changes and modify Makefile only after whole
> translation will be make.
>
> I`m asking you and all translators for advice:
> Would it be corrent co include in ISO files 75-80% translated version?
>
> Tomorrow (08 march) will be official holiday in Russia and I plan to
> spend this day for translation of Fedora documentation.
>
> Regards,
> Andrew Martynov
>
> On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 11:35:57AM -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
> > ... but, if you get them in a bit later *and* they don't break the
> > build, we will make sure they are included.
> >
> > We have to deliver a ready-to-go set of release notes to the Fedora
> > release engineers at 23:59 UTC 07 March 2006.
> >
> > If you have any questions, please reply-to and send them to fedora-docs-
> > list, and/or see us on #fedora-docs on irc.freenode.net.
> >
> > Thank you, again and again,
> >
> > Karsten
> --
> Andrew Martynov

Hi Andrew,

As of this morning the release date of FC5 has been pushed. This will
allow us to get the ru translation in to the ISO if you can get us the
translation by Monday 23:59 UTC. If you have any questions let me know.

--
Robert 'Bob' Jensen <docs-list at fedoralinks.org>
Fedora Documentation Projects