Re: Documentation build scripts

Uttered "Gavin Henry" <ghenry suretecsystems com>, spake thus:

> <quote who="Rahul Sundaram">
> > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-March/msg00043.html
> Very nice PDFs. If we can get something like that, that would be cool.
> They must use the Sun JAVA?

This uses Apache FOP as the PDF rendering engine.

However, it *does* come with a customized XSLT stylesheet that we
could use.  The PDF stylesheet in "docs-common/xsl" has not been
altered since its import many, many moons ago.

I'll look at updating the PDF stylesheet, then.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!