Re: Linux kernel changes on the release notes

> I strongly believe it should provide references to this information but
> not include them within the release notes itself.  We should provide a
> list of bug reports fixed with equivalent bugzilla links. We should also
> summarize and present major known issues and total bug count. Our build
> system should do this along with the rawhide reports. As an example,
> this is pretty useful - http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/rumblingedge/

Yes, definitely.  If we do not get someone in the project to do this
work, I'm hoping to grab the tail of similar tools for the RHEL side of
the house.  A generated table with bug # that links to the report and
the bug summary.  I agree, this information is desired and useful to
many people.

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject