Re: Fwd: Self-Introduction: Jose Nuno Pires

Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com>, spake thus:

> There is/was a page on translating the Wiki, but I cannot find it.

Quaid, you've just put your finger on my #1 issue with wiki's: they
are like the Internet before search engines.  Or maybe like the
engine in my old Mazda GLC...

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!