Re: Fwd: Self-Introduction: Jose Nuno Pires

Karsten Wade wrote:
There is/was a page on translating the Wiki, but I cannot find it.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Languages

But some standards on translating are not "decided" yet, leaving to the translator's common sense. This includes the URL Names. You can discuss this and view the archive in the fedora-websites-list: