Re: Press release translation

Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com>, spake thus:

> Tommy is working on the build side of the module.  It is handled
> differently than other documentation XML.

The press-release building process now works using the stock xmlto
RPM from the distro.

Give it a try and let me know of problems.  I haven't tested the I18N
portions thoroughly, so stuff like the date formatting and character
set may be off in places.

As a temporary measure, I've disabled the text-only formatting.  Only
PDF generation is supported.  If it's important, I may be able to
cobble up some sort of flat ASCII output until xmlto "does the right
thing"(tm).

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!