Wiki ?

Hello,

I'm using fedora at work. Thanks to all !

I was reading french documentations on the wiki, but I saw some mistakes.
I was ok to contribute, to rewrite in my native language, it's easy for me.

But contributing is realy too hard, too complex.

Sign-in in the wiki, done.
Sign-in in the mailling-list, done, confirmed.
Sign-in in bugzilla, done.

what next ? a pgp sign.

This is too complex, sory.

This is not a wiki. Have you ever tried wikipedia.