[Resend] LugRadio Live 2006 - Fedora BOF

Gavin Henry ghenry at suretecsystems.com
Thu Mar 23 12:37:45 UTC 2006

----------------------------
Sorry, thought it bounced.
----------------------------

Dear Lists,

I've been invited to run a Fedora BOF at this years LugRadio Live event:

http://lugradio.org/live/2006/index.php/Main_Page

It's a 2-Day Event. List of speakers so far is:

 Latest Speakers

    * Mark Shuttleworth - Ubuntu
    * Gervase Markham - TBC
    * Bastien Nocera - GNOME development and Fedora
    * Simon Phipps - Open Source and Sun
    * Richard Moore - IBM and Open Source
    * Jonathan Haslam - DTrace
    * Steve Coast - OpenStreetmap
    * Kat Goodwin, Jen Phillips and Phated - Women in Open Source
    * Edward Hervey - PiTiVi
    * Scott James Remnant - Ubuntu
    * Barbie - Messagelabs and Perl
    * Mirco Müller - Lowfat - a natural way to view your files...with a
twist * Sarah Ewen - Linux on Playstation 2
    * Bruno Bord - This Talk May Contain Swearing
    * Jonathan Riddell - KDE 4 and Kubuntu Dapper
    * Matthew Bloch - Virtualisation and Bytemark
    * Alex Hudson - Hula
    * Martin Vogel - BBC Action Network
    * Ian Lynch - OpenDocument
    * Martijn van de Streek - Ubuntu
    * Michael Meeks - OpenOffice.org
    * Matthew Garrett - Linux and Laptops
    * John Leach - Everybody Loves Eric Raymond
    * Elliot Smith - Ruby On Rails
    * Paul Cooper - OpenAdvantage
    * Tom Steinberg - MySociety and Pledgebank
    * Ewan Spence - TBC
    * Christian Schaller - GStreamer

Latest Exhibitors

    * CentOS
    * Joomla!
    * UKLinux
    * MythTV
    * Bytemark Hosting
    * OpenDocument Fellowship
    * KDE/Kubuntu
    * O'Reilly

So quite high-profile!

Might also be doing a talk on Catalyst with one of the Catalyst Devel Team.

I was planning to talk about Fedora Docs and plans for FC6?

Anyone other ideas?

Can we get any goodies to give away?

Can/do we have a Blurb for these kinds of things to put in the main
LugRadio Site?

Thoughts most welcome!

Thanks,

Gavin.