Re: [Fwd: CVS system migration done]

On 3/28/06, Tommy Reynolds <Tommy Reynolds megacoder com> wrote:
Uttered SEKINE "tatz" Tatsuo <tsekine sdri co jp>, spake thus:

> > 2) I have a "recvs" script that will change the repository info for a
> > local CVS tree so I don't have to checkout new sources.  If anyone is
> > interested I can make it public.
> cvsutils package in Extras repository has cvschroot script.
> It also works fine in such situation.

Good.  Thanks for the knowledge about #2.

Does anyone else see the SSH refused from #1?

[mystery linux docs]$ cvs co docs-common
ssh: connect to host cvs.fedoraproject.org port 22: Connection refused
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
[mystery linux docs]$

For both fedora.redhat.com and fedoraproject.org

CVSROOT is set to,
export CVSROOT=:ext:pfrields cvs fedoraproject org :/cvs/docs
export CVS_RSH=ssh

Chida