Self-introduction: Tom Gier

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 01:48:09 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 23:22 +0200, Tom Gier wrote:
> Hi list members,

Hi Tom!  We could definitely use some translation to German.  I think if
you visit the following, you'll find information you need for
translation:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Translation

You probably want to also join the fedora-trans-list as well.  Once your
CVS access is approved -- and the CVS is back up and working -- you can
plunge right in.  It would be great to have some of the important
documentation translated, such as the Release Notes, the Installation
Guide, the Yum Software Management tutorial, and the SELinux FAQ.  I
would say you could pick any of those to start with if it suits your
fancy.

If you have *any* questions about how to proceed, please ask.  Everyone
here is friendly and willing to help.  You can also check in on
freenode.net IRC at #fedora-docs.  Willkommen!