Re: Self-introduction: Tom Gier

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com>, spake thus:

> On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 23:22 +0200, Tom Gier wrote:
> > Hi list members,
> Hi Tom!  We could definitely use some translation to German.
> .  It would be great to have some of the important
> documentation translated, such as the Release Notes, the Installation
> Guide, the Yum Software Management tutorial, and the SELinux FAQ.  I
> would say you could pick any of those to start with if it suits your
> fancy.

May I suggest making a valid translation of the "example-tutorial"?
That is our shortest document and currently has only a bogus "de"
locale: this in our get-acquainted document, no less.

Cheers

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!