Re: [Fwd: CVS system migration done]

Uttered Tommy Reynolds <Tommy Reynolds MegaCoder com>, spake thus:

> $ cvs-fedora co -c
> ssh: connect to host cvs.fedoraproject.org port 22: Connection refused
> cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

CVS check-in worked for me today.

The CVS server cannot connect to "mailhub:25", so the commit messages
are not being sent to any mailing list.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!