[Fwd: CVS system migration done]

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Wed Mar 29 15:58:34 UTC 2006

Uttered Tommy Reynolds <Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com>, spake thus:

> The CVS server cannot connect to "mailhub:25", so the commit messages
> are not being sent to any mailing list.

The actual errors I got were:

Checking in callout.svg;
/cvs/docs/docs-common/stylesheet-images/callout.svg,v  <--  callout.svg
done
Invalid argument at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/Mail/Mailer.pm line 263.
Running syncmail...
Mailing relnotes at fedoraproject.org...
...syncmail done.
Running syncmail...
Mailing cvsdocs at fedora.redhat.com...
...syncmail done.
sendmail: Cannot open mailhub:25

Notice the "Invalid argument" error from "Mailer.pm, line 263".  I
have not looked, but it's probably from "mailhub" not being resolved,
YMMV.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!