FUDcon attendees

Pardon me if this might be off-topic, but I could not think of a better
way or place to ask this.

I will be attending FUDcon next week.  (Seeing that it is so close to
home, to not go would be a shame.)  I am wondering who from the
documentation project will be there too and if there is any interest in
trying to find each other to say hello in real life?

Debbie