List subscription/CVS

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Mar 30 18:12:16 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 18:36 +0100, José Nuno Coelho Sanarra Pires wrote:
> Em Quinta, 30 de Março de 2006 18:04, o Tom Gier escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having the same problem as well. My status on 'cvsdocs' is also
> 'unapproved', so there's no way for me to checkout documentation from CVS.

OMG, sorry!  I didn't realize that the admin system wasn't letting us
know that the request queue is growing.

You are both approved, thanks, the detail you needed was to do a self-
introduction here, which you did.

Does anyone who 'suren' (Suren Karapetyan) is?  Did I miss a self-
introduction?  This person is also in the approval queue.

> > How long does it generally take to confirm a subscription to Fedora-trans
> > and Fedora-trans-DE lists? I subscribed to both two or three days ago but
> > didn't get an answer yet.

I only know about fedora-trans-list, but I thought it was open-
subscription.  If it is not, you can email fedora-trans-list-admin and
ask for a status.

> > I can't get CVS check out to work.

It should work now.  If you run into any problems, either email back
here or join us on #fedora-docs (irc.freenode.net) or #fedora-websites,
both have people who can help with administration and CVS issues.

--
Karsten Wade, RHCE *    Sr. Editor   * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
Fedora Documentation Project http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/