Re: PDF workarounds

Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com>, spake thus:

> Then we can have _two_ good, solid choices, which would be mighty nice.

It would indeed be nice.  However, I can't call passivetex a good choice
since even it's developer appears to have abandoned it three years ago AFAICT.

I'd love to be wrong about it, though.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!