Re: Self-Introduction: Chris Savage

Uttered Edward Haddock <edward haddock verizon net>, spake thus:

> It was especially difficult for me to
> get Thunderbird setup correctly so I switched over to Evolution as it
> was easier to setup GnuPG to work with it.

Edward, you may be working too hard ;-)

Why struggle with GPG for the emails?  What suggests that you need to
sign your emails with GPG?

AFAICT, the GPG is only used to grant CVS access privileges.

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!