List subscription/CVS

Tom Gier info at thomasgier.de
Fri Mar 31 05:44:22 UTC 2006

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:12:16 -0800
Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> was heard to say:

> It should work now.  If you run into any problems, either email back
> here or join us on #fedora-docs (irc.freenode.net) or #fedora-websites,
> both have people who can help with administration and CVS issues.

Karsten,

Thanks a lot for checking and approving the account. Unfortunately I still can't check out. It let's me enter my passphrase though - which is an improvement - but I have to do this three times and get the same access denied error like before ("Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).").

Something seems to be wrong with the id_dsa.pub stuff. I'm quite sure that I enter the correct passphrase (I do not invent new passwords/passphrases every day but have a pool of strong passwords which I use for some time before replacing them).

Well, I'll ask somebody directly at #fedora-docs later this evening (MEST).

Regards
Tom