Introduction

Hi guys,

My name is Rodrigo, I'm and Fedora Ambassador in Brazil and we are
working to distribute and show Fedora Core for a lot of people.

One of our interest is to create a extension of Fedora Docs Project but
with portuguese documentation, so the people in Brazil can use this files.

Today we have the www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/pt, a translation of the
original page, I want to create a
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/pt/DocsProject. What do you think?

This way we can translate english documentation to portuguese and create
portuguese documentation and translate to English.

Thanks in advance,
--
Rodrigo de Oliveira Menezes
Embaixador do Projeto Fedora