testing my pgp/introducing myself

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu May 4 23:30:38 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 22:34 -0400, Guillermo Gómez wrote:

cheers - Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE *    Sr. Editor   * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
Fedora Documentation Project http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/