Re: Introduction

José Nuno Coelho Sanarra Pires wrote:
Hi!

Hau!

Just a remark: "pt" is the ISO code for Portuguese (according to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639_codes); however, it's
sometimes used by Brazilian Portuguese localization efforts.

Therefore, couldn't the Brazilian Portuguese Wiki page be migrated to the
(probably most correct, from the l10n point-of-view) to:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/pt_BR/DocsProject

That leaves room for the European Portuguese team to translate the Wiki
into European Portuguese, in a near future.

I think he mean pt_BR. Right now we have a Brazilian Portuguese partial translation for the wiki in:

   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/pt_BR/

The current translations for the wiki are available at:

   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Languages

Best regards,

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds