Re: Introduction

Paul W. Frields wrote:
Actually, our current docs CVS supports drafting/creating documentation
in pt_BR!  It is not limited to just en_US as a "first" or "primary"
language.  We should be able to then have translators create en_US
versions.

By the way, following the standard adoted by the DocsProject, I think the European Portuguese translations must be pt_PT and not only pt. I assume this because we're now using en_US instead of only en.

Am I right?

I would like to see translation be part of the Plone CMS as well, but I
have no idea how that would work.

Heh, I think Plone CMS will be ready next millenium :-)

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds