Re: Converting XML files to PO

2006/5/9, Pawel Sadowski <mcgiwer fedoraproject org>:
Hi again,

I am trying to convert XML files to *.po, but I get this error message:
http://pastebin.com/706229 Likes as there was something missing... I am
not sure what I should do. I will appreciate any help ;)

Regards,
Pawel Sadowski

This happens when xml file is blank (without valid xml tags). Some
files in relnotes have no contents, if this is the case, I guess you
can omit this error and proceed with other files. During translation,
remember to replace entities with expanded values.

--
bbbush ^_^