Problems with CVS

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to take a look in the CVS and I'm having some problems. I
have an approved CLA, I'm in the cvsdocs group but here is the problem:

$ export CVSROOT=:ext:rMenezes cvs fedoraproject org:/cvs/docs
$ cvs co -c
For more information on using the Fedora source code repositories,
please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
if any)

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance,
--