desktop-up2date/po - New directory

José Nuno Coelho Sanarra Pires jncp at netcabo.pt
Wed May 10 10:25:37 UTC 2006

Em Terça, 9 de Maio de 2006 23:52, o Rahul Sundaram escreveu:
> We might as well as pull it off CVS to avoid confusion if it not useful
> anymore. It would be good to expand on yum software management into
> software management in general covering Pup and Pirut.
I agree. I already have translated it, and that directory creation was an
attempt by me to reverse the already-translated-Docbook version into a PO
file.

It would be nice to define, according to the current CVS repository contents,
which ones are to be translated and which ones aren't (and move them to a
"attic" area or even wipe them off). This way, useless effort is saved.

Best regards,

--
José Nuno Coelho Pires
Development Engineer