Re: MoinMoin<=>DocBook XML Summer of Code Proposal

On Wednesday 10 May 2006 09:08, Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com> wrote:

> OK, I signed up.  You are the organization's administrator?  If so, I'll
> take this SoC proposal under ye olde wing.

Yes, and I've approved your registration.  You should be able to review and
comment on applications now.

> I'll also ask on f-websites-l if there is anyone who understands
> MoinMoin well enough internally to be a co-mentor/back-up mentor.

I'll act as that backup.  I'm probably the most intimately familiar with
MoinMoin on our team, for whatever that's worth.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com

http://www.n-man.com/