yum-software-management

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue May 16 18:31:59 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-15 at 17:02 -0300, Rodrigo Menezes wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I finished the translation of yum-software-management to pt_BR. I
> uploaded the files in CVS.
>
> My question, what's the URL for these files? How can I see this?

The autobuilder for documentation from CVS is broken.

Tommy -- whose attention do you need for this?

Meanwhile, check out and 'make html-pt_BR' should work fine.

Let us know if you can't do that, I or someone else can do a build and
send it to you.  Obviously, this doesn't work well for more than one
instance.

Karsten Wade, RHCE *    Sr. Editor   * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
Fedora Documentation Project http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/