Re: yum-software-management/pt_BR doc-entities.ent, NONE, 1.1 doc-entities.xml, NONE, 1.1 fdp-entities.ent, NONE, 1.1 fdp-info.xml, NONE, 1.1 yum-software-management.xml, NONE, 1.1

On Thursday 18 May 2006 09:51, Rodrigo Menezes wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> This is my first translation for Fedora-Docs, so some "shits" can happens.
> Sorry :) .

Welcome aboard! In the beggining it's a bit complicated to understand, but
later you get the way ;)

> Hugo Cisneiros is helping me with this, thanks for the explanation.

Anytime.

> Can you exclude the pt-BR folder for me? I'll check the translation one
> more time this week and Hugo will do the last revision in the document this
> weekend. Next week (I hope) the manual will be up in the site.

I did it, now everything is fine and building fine (well, sort off, I'll
explain it in the next email ;)

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds